[oe] Build problems

Paolo Cremonese pisa.t at teledata-i.com
Thu Jan 29 11:14:04 UTC 2009

OK, I done all but GRUB.

My CF is connected through an USB adapter, and is seen as /dev/sdb

I can navigate into the filesystem.

I try to install GRUB using

sudo grub-install /dev/sdb

but the answer is

/dev/sdb does not have any corresponding BIOS drive.

Do I have necessarly to connect the CF using an IDE port?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao,
Paolo