[oe] looking for an arm-based board

Ottavio Campana ottavio at campana.vi.it
Wed Jul 1 11:59:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm starting  a new  project based  on linux embedded.  This time  I can
choose the platform to  use, and I'd like to use  an arm based solution,
because I previously used TI davinci soc  and I was satisfied by the arm
(a bit less by montavista...).

This time  I need a  small arm with  standard peripherals (UART,  SPI or
I2C) and ethernet.  The task it has  to do is controlling  a few devices
with the commands received over TCP/IP.

Since I don't know all the supported machines, can you suggest me a cost
effective ARM7 or ARM9 board that works well with OE stable/2009?

Thank you,

Ottavio

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.