[oe] [Openembedded-members] State of e.V.

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Jul 2 09:10:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

Phil Blundell schrieb:
> FOSDEM 2010 is still six months away.  I think it'd be a shame to leave
> the e.V. in its current, partially-paralysed state until then.

yes this is true. I would like to sort out this as soon as possible. Apart from
the fact that it really time for a new OEDEM. This shouldn't stop us from making
another OE meeting at FOSDEM of course...

> Anyway, I created a doodle poll for the three dates that Mickey
> suggested:

That's a very good idea!

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en