[oe] Xserver file generation

Marco Cavallini koansoftware at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:32:29 UTC 2009

Hi, I need your help to solvea problem with Xserver file generation

Distro:kaeilos
Machine:ronetix-pm9263
Image: x11-image

I am trying to figure out how the /etc/X11/Xserver file is generated,
because when I read such file in the target system I find something that
I haven't defined and that looks neither defined from any of the patches
related to the proper recipe package xserver-common_1.22.bb

At last my questions and doubts are the following:
1. Is it correct to consider xserver-xcommon the recipe responsible for
creating such file?
2. How would be created the Xserver file?
3. WHich patches flow is involved into its creation?

The file I get on the target contains the following :
http://pastebin.com/m42ba5037

TIA
/marco