[oe] Questions regarding DISTRO = "minimal"

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Wed Jul 8 16:04:21 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 08.07.2009, 09:09 +0100 schrieb Graeme Gregory:
> On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 08:20 +0200, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> > There was the hope that eventually the Angstrom folks would realize the
> > benefit of that and would also move to more reusable config files. Alas,
> > due to the social problems in our community this didn't happend and will
> > probably never.
> >

> Don't we think its time for the Angstrom bashing to stop.

It is. That's why I formulated this as diplomatic as my non-native
english language skills could do.

> Just because
> we disagree with you on a technical level doesn't mean there are "social
> problems"

We agree to disagree here. As you see this does not hinder me from
continuing to contribute to the OE ecosystem, but some relationsship
have received unrepairable damage. Not much point in denying that.

*shrug*

:M: