[oe] Broken git-native in dev

Henning Heinold heinold at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 14 17:04:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

today I stumbled over some mess up with git-native. I wondered why disk was full. I examined
that my staging dir was about 3 gig's. I examined further and found ot that most of the space comes
from i686-linux/libexec/git-core. Problem is we install git-bins without calling strip
so each 130 executables is about 22 Megs. If no one has a quick solution I will try dig further.

Maybee we should put a test in the native class which checks if the executables are striped.

Bye Henning