[oe] OE eV General Assembly

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Jul 16 15:19:56 UTC 2009

On IRC and at Linuxtag, we discussed organizing a General Assembly of
the eV in order to pass an Internet Voting procedure.

We are proposing the General Assembly occur in Berlin at some time
during the weekend of Sept 5/6. This was selected to maximize the number
of people that can attend in person. Members who can not attend can
supply proxies.

The intent of the meeting is to develop an internet voting procedure so
the eV membership can make decisions without requiring a General
Assembly. Once we have this process in place, we can easily add members
and make other decisions.

This meeting does not take the place of the OEDEM also under discussion.

Philip