[oe] Copyright?

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch.de
Thu Jul 16 19:52:25 UTC 2009

> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Mateo Zlatar<mateo at sourcelab.us> wrote:
>> Hello Leon,
>> Not sure how and where should I do this. Can you guide me?  The logo is
>> yours (OE) so you can do whatever you want with it. Its up to you if you
>> want people to freely use it, or if you want it to always be attributed to
>> OE in some way.
>> Cheers,

I think a good places to document such things could be

<http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Openembedded:General_disclaimer>
<http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Openembedded:About>

A good idea would be to define clear licensing like Creatice Commons <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_licenses> or GFDL <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Free_Documentation_License>, not only for the logo but for the whole wiki content too.

Steffen