[oe] sqlite3 recipe

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Mon Jul 20 06:20:40 UTC 2009

Dnia poniedziałek, 20 lipca 2009 o 03:55:44 Philip Balister napisał(a):
> Otavio Salvador wrote:

> > It looks like you've forgotten the PR bump. In this case would be
> > nice to move it to INC_PR stuff.
>
> Well, for this case only staging changes, not the packaging. I needed
> to do this for a local recipe that used a different header file that
> the previous recipe did not install into staging. Certainly, if the
> packaging changes, it should move to INC_PR.

You change made all packages built after it have access to all SQLite
headers. You do not know how many of them use those.

Change to packages content require PR bump. Change to staging also
require PR bump - otherwise I am not able to build your local recipe
without rebuilding sqlite by hand.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/