[oe] do_qa_configure apr-util_1.3.4 fails

Lucian Ion lucian_ion_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 09:41:56 UTC 2009

I've compiled it by removing the config.log file.
I suppose this is not the solution but it works.
It complains about using hosts includes but it doesn't.
However after compiling and running on the arm at91sam9263-ek machine these are the results:

I've run the apr v1.3.5 library tests on the platform:

./testlockperf
APR Lock Performance Test
==============

apr_thread_mutex_t Tests
    Initializing the apr_thread_mutex_t (UNNESTED)          OK
    Starting 1 threads    OK
microseconds: 2478208 usec
apr_thread_mutex_t Tests
    Initializing the apr_thread_mutex_t (NESTED)            Failed!
thread_mutex (NESTED) test failed : [70023] This function has not been implemented on this platform

./testmutexscope
Trying proc mutexes with mechanism `default'...
  Mutex mechanism `default' is global in scope on this platform.
Trying global mutexes with mechanism `default'...
  no problems encountered...
Trying proc mutexes with mechanism `flock'...
  Mutex mechanism `flock' is not global in scope on this platform.
Trying global mutexes with mechanism `flock'...
  no problems encountered...
Trying proc mutexes with mechanism `sysvsem'...
  Mutex mechanism `sysvsem' is global in scope on this platform.
Trying global mutexes with mechanism `sysvsem'...
  no problems encountered...
Trying proc mutexes with mechanism `fcntl'...
  Mutex mechanism `fcntl' is not global in scope on this platform.
Trying global mutexes with mechanism `fcntl'...
  no problems encountered...

./testall
testatomic          : SUCCESS
testdir             : SUCCESS
testdso             : FAILED 8 of 9
testdup             : SUCCESS
testenv             : SUCCESS
testfile            : \|||\SUCCESS
testfilecopy        : SUCCESS
testfileinfo        : SUCCESS
testflock           : SUCCESS
testfmt             : FAILED 1 of 9
testfnmatch         : SUCCESS
testargs            : SUCCESS
testhash            : SUCCESS
testipsub           : SUCCESS
testlock            : SUCCESS
testcond            : |Segmentation fault