[oe] UserVoice for feature/enhancement requests rather than bugzilla?

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Sat Jul 25 03:07:55 UTC 2009

Chris Larson wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Rolf
> Leggewie<no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de> wrote:
>> OE as a community has a tendency of "Let's throw a new tool at it and
>> everything will be pie".  Will we ever learn that is not the case?

That being said, I thought http://bugseverywhere.org which I stumbled
across today sounded like an interesting concept.

> Bugzilla is lovely for tracking *bugs*.  Just as with wikis, it's
> often overloaded for things it's not at all good for.

Well, it was you who you managed to throw bugzilla into the discussion
;-)  And it was you who failed to somehow explain the void and how
uservoice is the best tool to fill that void.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is, please elaborate and advocate a bit.