[oe] [RFC] gtk+ and gdk-pixbuf

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Jun 3 17:03:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

looking at the recipes of GTK+ and gdk-pixbuf I get the impression these should
conflict with each other.
I would like to make the changes soon to avoid that more people run into
problems with this. I have seen several reports of issues that are likely to be
caused by a gtk vs. gdk-pixbuf build conflict.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en