[oe] How to convert OE hardware platform from ARM into X86

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Fri Jun 5 12:53:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 10:12 +0800, 刘芳华 wrote:
> NOTE: Runtime target 'gnome-system-tools' is unbuildable, removing...
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['gnome-system-tools',
> 'liboobs-1']
> ERROR: Required build target 'millos-image' has no buildable
> providers.
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['millos-image',
> 'gnome-system-tools', 'liboobs-1']
I've done a fake recipe named gnutoo with a non-existent rdepend and I
got:
$ bitbake gnutoo
__builtin__:74: DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
__builtin__:74: DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
NOTE: Handling BitBake files: - (6881/6881) [100 %]
NOTE: Parsing finished. 6602 cached, 1 parsed, 278 skipped, 0 masked.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR:
'['/home/embedded/oe/local_recipes/recipes/test/gnutoo_1.0.0.bb']'
RDEPENDS/RRECOMMENDS or otherwise requires the runtime entity
'aslkjdalskdj' but it wasn't found in any PACKAGE or RPROVIDES variables
NOTE: Runtime target 'aslkjdalskdj' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['aslkjdalskdj']
ERROR: Required build target 'gnutoo' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['gnutoo', 'aslkjdalskdj']
so...it seems that you don't have gnome-system-tools and liboobs-1
already built(by the way I don't find them in oe) or at all
Denis.