[oe] progress on OE organization issues

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:43:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM, GNUtoo<GNUtoo at no-log.org> wrote:

> by the way why don't we join an umbrella organization?

The is the response I received from SFC folks:

========================
As for your question with regard to how long an application takes,
typically we are 6-8 month backlogged.  I can tell you though, that
we've had another application pending for more than a year in the same
eV situation you are considering here.  We simply don't have the
resources yet to devote to that question, despite a project still
awaiting that answer.

So, I guess you get what you pay for.  Not that we are moving any
faster with the eV, but I guess the bottom line is that it is not easy
unless you are paying someone to dedicate time to keeping it moving.

Cliff