[oe] linux-omap3_git.bb doesn't work when copied to user.collection

Phil Blundell pb at reciva.com
Sun Jun 7 10:08:33 UTC 2009

Assuming you haven't overridden it in local.conf, the definitions from
bitbake.conf will be what you're getting:

CO_DIR = "${DL_DIR}"
GITDIR = "${CO_DIR}/git"

Judging from your previous mail it seems that you have ${DL_DIR} set
to /usr/share/sources, so the bits in question are most likely
in /usr/share/sources/git.

p.