[oe] linux-omap3_git.bb doesn't work when copied to user.collection

Phil Blundell pb at reciva.com
Sun Jun 7 10:11:14 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-06-07 at 14:04 +0400, Elvis Dowson wrote:
> Hi Phil,
> 		I deleted the entire org.openembedded.dev repository, re-cloned it
> and this time around, ran the bitbake linux-omap3 command, after
> commenting out the DEFAULT_PREFERENCE="-1".
>
> Still get the same error. What can I do?

Deleting the org.openembedded.dev repo probably won't help since it's
unlikely that the offending files are in that tree.  As a first step,
you need to find out where OE is putting its cloned git repositories
(see my previous email) and clean them out.  If it still fails after
that, you'll have to try running the "git clone" (not git fetch) command
by hand and see why it's failing.

p.