[oe] linux-omap3_git.bb doesn't work when copied to user.collection

Phil Blundell pb at reciva.com
Sun Jun 7 11:22:23 UTC 2009

Just to be clear, the file I mentioned below (and the one which is
mentioned in the error message you quoted originally) is not
in /usr/share/sources/git so it wouldn't have been deleted along with
the other bits.  Did you remove this file as well?

Assuming yes, it seems that this file must be getting corrupted (or
generated wrongly in the first place) for some reason.  In that case I
think you'll just have to trace back through the bitbake logs to see
what's happening.

p.