[oe] linux-omap3_git.bb doesn't work when copied to user.collection

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sun Jun 7 11:22:56 UTC 2009

Hi Phil,
		What I did is manually copy the .git folder from a separately clone
linux-omap-2.6 repository, on the master branch, and the copied the
entire .git folder to the /usr/share/sources/git/
git.kernel.org.pub.scm.linux.kernel.git.tmlind.linux-omap-2.6.git/
folder.

Now when I run bitbake -c clean linux-omap3 and bitbake -c rebuild
linux-omap3, it works.

Doesn't this mean that there is some problem or bug with OpenEmbedded?

Best regards,

Elvis