[oe] Still not solved: glibc-dbg and insane.bbclass

Martin Dietze di at fh-wedel.de
Sun Jun 7 17:55:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

 just as my build broke again wiht this issue:
glibc-package.bbclass defines PACKAGES which always contains
glibc-dbg, however the build is without debug symbols for build
time reasons. I guess eventually we'd like to configure from
somewhere whether or not we want debug code and the glibc-dbg
package.

Do we have any "official" mechanism we can use to accomplish
this? Since this is something which *always* breaks builds I'd
think we should do something about this sooner rather than
later.

Cheers,

M'bert

--