[oe] progress on OE organization issues

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Tue Jun 9 09:21:59 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Just a reminder about our plans with regards to the TSC (technical steering
committee): The idea was that this committee is being voted by the e.V.
members, however since it should reflect the broad range of interested parties,
it should be voted by a majority, not a minority. Alas, right now we have

 * 20 subscribers to the member-list, of
 * 70 folks with commit access, of
 * several hundred subscribers to the devel-list,
 let alone all the stakeholders "in the dark" ;)

So, please join the e.V. and request membership to the e.V. via the members
list, in case you did not have already.

Cheers,

:M: