[oe] OpenEmbedded at Linuxtag 2009

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Wed Jun 10 09:24:35 UTC 2009

Dnia wtorek, 5 maja 2009 o 19:23:30 Florian Boor napisał(a):

> I have some good news: We have been accepted for a project booth at
> LinuxTag. This means that we have a booth at the largest Linux fair
> in Europe and the opportunity to get in touch with users, companies
> and other projects there.
>
> LinuxTag takes place in Berlin, Germany from June 24 to 27.

Mickey: can you provide sources for contrib/marketing/ material
(flyer/poster)?

We need to update them to new logo and print some amount of flyers for
LinuxTag. A5 prints costs ~50 EUR for 2500 pieces here.

Another things which we should finally do are:

- badges for booth crew (with OE logo, fullname, irc nick, email)
- businesscards for booth crew (with OE logo/infos, fullname, etc)

At FOSDEM we had anonymous people on booth...

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz