[oe] fortran problem on hardy build machine (gcc-cross fails do_compile)

Phil Blundell pb at reciva.com
Wed Jun 10 16:18:27 UTC 2009

The error message contains good advice:

configure: error: GNU Fortran is not working; please report a bug [...]
attaching /export/oe/tmp/angstrom/org.openembedded.dev/work/armv5te-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/gcc-cross-4.3.3-r4.1/gcc-4.3.3/build.i686-linux.arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/libgfortran/config.log

What does the config.log file in question say?

p.