[oe] LinuxTag

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Jun 12 15:41:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

this is the last call for exhibitor passes - the deadline ends on June 14th.
Apart from this everyone who is interested in representing OE at LinuxTag is
very welcome. Some more people would be pretty nice to see.
We still have several LinuxTag tickets left. If you need one please let me know.
People who are going to help at LinuxTag will be preferred.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en