[oe] e2fsprogs-libs failed on latest org.openembedded.dev branch

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:17:21 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Leon
Woestenberg<leon.woestenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Given the number of reports (and people "fixing" it by doing a new
> run) I think a race condition is likely.
>
> If indeed it's fixed, we should at least find out what fixed it.

Today I did a fresh checkout and build of .dev and hit both
e2fsprogs-libs as well as util-linux-ng hitting the problem again,
failing the build

An individual clean followed by individual rebuild solves the problem.

What I did notice, is that after cleaning util-linux-ng and then
rebuilding, a whole lot (all?) packages got their do_package_* methods
called.

Regards,
--
Leon