[oe] classpath_0.98 recipe failure

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Thu Jun 18 04:34:52 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

On Jun 18, 2009, at 2:31 AM, Robert Schuster wrote:

> First thing to know is: What version of OE are you using? Is this the
> development branch (org.openembedded.dev)?

I was using the overo-oe repository

git clone git://gitorious.org/gumstix-oe/mainline.git
org.openembedded.dev

After you email, I also checked the openembedded repository

git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded

> If so I am wondering why you are not seeing a recipe for jamvm-native
> 1.5.3. Such a recipe should be there and work just fine.

Both these repositories don't have a jamvm_1.5.3.bb recipe.

I am on the org.openembedded.dev branch.

Can you point me to a location where I can get the latest recipes for
jamvm and classpath?

Best regards,

Elvis