[oe] classpath_0.98 recipe failure

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Thu Jun 18 07:58:36 UTC 2009

Hi Phil,
		You're right there is a jamvm-native_1.5.3 recipe. However, there is
no jamvm_1.5.3.bb recipe. I misread Robert's suggestion and didn't
realize that he was refering to jamvm-native_1.5.3.

I've been at this problem since Sunday!! :-)

I think there is an order required to do this.

01. build classpath-initial_0.93

02. build classpath-native_0.97.2

and then

03. build classpath-0.98

The system is still building, so I'll know in a couple of minutes. :-)

What definitely doesn't work is classpath-native-0.98, and it's left
in the oe-repository with a default preference of -1. So, whoever
submitted that classpath-native-0.98 recipe should not have without
ensuring that it works!! :-)

I tried enabling classpath-native-0.98 and using classpath-0.98 since
that would be a matched pair, and that was quite misleading and wasted
4 days so far !! :-)

Elvis