[oe] How to remove check for ecj

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Thu Jun 18 15:33:51 UTC 2009

Hi,
	How can I remove a check for ecj compiler feature. This is related to
the errors that I am getting with trying to configure a version of
classpath.

I have narrowed the problem down to the build system failing at the
following point. By this time, I have run all combinations of ecj-
bootstrap-native 3.3, 3.4, 3.4.1, and classpath-0.98, 0.97.2, 0.96.1
and I get the same failure at this point.

| make use of stdint.h in include/config-int.h (assuming C99
compatible system)
| checking for ecj... ecj -warn:-deprecation,serial,unusedImport
| checking if ecj -warn:-deprecation,serial,unusedImport works...
configure: error: The Java compiler ecj -warn:-
deprecation,serial,unusedImport failed (see config.log, check the
CLASSPATH?)
| FATAL: oe_runconf failed
NOTE: Task failed: /tool/overo-oe/tmp/work/armv7a-angstrom-linux-
gnueabi/classpath-minimal-0.97.2-r3/temp/log.do_configure.8978
ERROR: TaskFailed event exception, aborting

Can any one suggestion how I can disable this check? I have a
deadline, and if I can't get past this error, I'll have to completely
abandon attempting to use java support for the project.

Best regards,

Elvis