[oe] Linuxtag booth setup

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Mon Jun 22 21:55:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

missed you again via irc. I hope you had a good flight.

Philip Balister schrieb:
> What are the plans for setting up the OE booth at Linuxtag? I'm arriving
> in Berlin Tuesday afternoon and can help out if needed. Mind you, I
> might be sort of incoherent, but it will help me stay awake.

I guess there is not much we can do apart from visiting the booth, picking up
the exhibitor passes and maybe taping a poster to some wall.

I have no idea when I'll make it there but the plan is to be there early in the
afternoon. Maybe drop me a mail when you have the chance to do so, I'll read
mail be fore I leave for ICC.
If we don't meet tomorrow we should try to meet outside on Wednesday morning. I
guess I should write another email about this to all of us... need some sleep
before doing this.
If we somehow miss each other Wednesday please call me to get in. +49 176 63311063

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en