[oe] SH4A on OpenEmbedded

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 02:28:39 UTC 2009

On Thursday 25 June 2009 05:38:46 pm Ronald Chu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder if OE have the TARGET_ARCH as sh4a? It only contain sh4 (titan... etc)
>
> Is there possible to add sh4a? How would I do that?

You need to add machine conf for whatever board/device that
has sh4a that you are interested in.

i.e.

machine/<yourmachine>.conf

If you want to add special
tuning for toolchains then you might also want to add
machine/include/tune-sh4a.inc

after that you can chose a distro in your local.conf (like angstrom or something) and machine
DISTRO=angstrom-2008.1
MACHINE=<yourmachine>

Thats should be a start

Thanks