[oe] OE - help with libtool problem

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Mar 2 16:11:10 UTC 2009

"Sledz, Steffen" <sledz at DResearch.DE> writes:

[...]

>> It is rather strange that it behaves as it does since even updating
>> the libtool it still fails. Since I'm not experienced at subversion
>> and have no idea how to fix it I belive you'd need to ask someone else
>> for help on that.
>
> I've CC'ed this to the mailing list in the hope there is someone able to help.

It is rather confusing .. I dig into the autotools code and failed to
see where it fails to include the libtool m4 macros. I identified it has
a libtool.m4 file at build dir and tried to replace it with newer
version but it didn't work.

It would be quite nice if someone could take a look at it and solve this
properly.

Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br