[oe] Linux/Opie/Angstroem on Fujitsu Siemens Loox 420

harald ba0547 at bnv-bamberg.de
Wed Mar 4 15:02:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

managed to build a complete opie-image with
openembedded. Read that my Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox is very similar
to HP Ipaq 4000. So i built system for this machine type. Unfortunately
the system does not start througth. It hangs after "freeing init
memory:88k", then some lines appear with some bluetooth informations.
That's all. System seems to run still, gives me some messages after i
did some inputs to the touchscreen, maybe basic initialisation fails or
there is something wrong with busybox?  Do you know what i can do to get
opie, anstrong running on my machine? is it possible to generate a
customized installation on openembedded for this kind of machines?

Thank you for any tip.

Regards, harald.