[oe] need help with do_rootfs "Cannot find package xserver-kdrive"

Mark Butsch mbutsch at syntech-fuelmaster.com
Fri Mar 6 16:02:23 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am just getting back to working with OE and am having trouble
generating my image. It worked fine when I last used it, about a year
ago. I know there have been many changes in OE in the at time.

Building my image fails in "task do_rootfs" with an error "Cannot find
package xserver-kdrive".

The recipe for kdrive (xserver-kdrive_1.3.0.0.bb) runs, but in the
..deploy/ipk directory there doesn't seem to be an .ipk file for
xserver-kdrive like there was before. I guess that is why it can't find
the package in do_rootfs.

Any suggestions on how to figure this out?

Mark