[oe] minimo: task do_configure failed

Mark Butsch mbutsch at syntech-fuelmaster.com
Thu Mar 12 15:02:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am starting to work with OE again and am having trouble building
minimo. I had had this working a year ago, but now it fails in
do_configure:

checking whether the host c compiler (gcc
-isystem/home/ad/mbutsch/4G/tmp/4g/sta

ging/i686-linux/usr/include -fexpensive-optimizations
-fomit-frame-pointer -fren

ame-registers -O2 -march=i486
-L/home/ad/mbutsch/4G/tmp/4g/staging/i686-linux/us

r/lib
-Wl,-rpath-link,/home/ad/mbutsch/4G/tmp/4g/staging/i686-linux/usr/lib
-Wl,

-O1 ) works... configure: error: installation or configuration problem:
host com

piler gcc cannot create executables.

I can build other recipes so it must be a problem in how the compiler is
being specified to the minimo recipe.

Not sure where to go from here.

Mark