[oe] Parse failure for the new RPM recipes

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Sat Mar 21 03:09:46 UTC 2009

Khem Raj wrote:
> On Friday 20 March 2009 19:31:08 Mike (mwester) wrote:
>> Something wrong; looks like a python function is being called during the parse phase - it throws up because TMPDIR is empty -- of course there's no python-native; I haven't built anything yet!
>
> Are you also using uclibc as system C library. For me it happens when I chose uclibc
> if I chose glibc or eglibc parse completes.

SlugOS uses glibc.  The host is Fedora 10 (Python 2.5.2).  SlugOS is not
an Angstrom distro, in case that makes a difference...

BTW, I "fixed" this by adding BBMASK = "/rpm*" to my local.conf -- I
couldn't figure out what was going on or find a non-destructive way to
patch this in any way.  :(

Mike (mwester)