[oe] Package Dependency question.

Philip Black phil.black at hillcrestlabs.com
Mon Mar 23 20:28:25 UTC 2009

Is there a way to get packages to rebuild when the kernel version
changes?  For example, if I modify the kernel config, and change the PR
value, I would like any external modules to get rebuilt.  My problem is
that if I don't rebuild them, when I try to insert the modules built
against previous revisions of the kernel, I get errors due to the kernel
version magic.

I've tried setting the do_setscene function to depend on various targets
of the kernel (configure, install, populate_staging) but none of them
seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil