[oe] python-ecore_svn fails

Stefan Buschmann s_buschmann at gmx.de
Tue Mar 24 21:26:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to build fso-zhone-image for my freerunner, but I get the
following error message in python-ecore-0.3.1+svnr39502-ml0:

ecore/evas/ecore.evas.c_ecore_evas.c:19373: error:
'ECORE_EVAS_ENGINE_SDL' undeclared (first use in this function)

The build system is KUbuntu-8.10 (32 Bit), build-log and local.conf are
attached.

BTW, I've checked out only the OE tree from
git://git.openembedded.net/openembedded. Is this correct, or do I need a
different mirror/overlay for OpenMoko/FSO? I'm still a little bit
confused about the different OpenMoko-repositories ;-)

Thanks,

Stefan