[oe] Strange name for cross binutils binaries

Martin Dietze di at fh-wedel.de
Tue Mar 24 23:30:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

 just trying another build of OE for nylon/mtx-1 (which is
TARGET_ARCH "mipsel"). Compiling gcc-cross fails with this
message:

| make[2]: mipsel-linux-ar: Command not found

Looking at tmp/cross, I find that the cross ar got installed
under this name: tmp/cross/mipsel/bin/mipsel-linux-mipsel-linux-ar

This does not seem right, or is there anything which I need to
adapt due to global bbclass/configuration changes?

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------