[oe] Bugzilla Status (pitiful, penoso, penible, bedauerlich)

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Wed Mar 25 14:13:19 UTC 2009

Vitus Jensen wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Koen Kooi wrote:
>
>> On 25-03-09 11:14, Andrea Adami wrote:
>>>  Bump
>>
>> As I said, let's close it down.
>
> And create new Bugzillas for the different distributions relying on
> openembedded?

Funny, I think we just had a similar discussion while talking about stable.

We need to think about who is responsible for collecting bug reports
from end-users and how to get the fixes into the meta-data. In the end,
it the the distro maintainers job to work through end  user issues.

Sometimes, it is confusing where the OE/distro border is.

I do not think this is a perfect solution, but it merits some thought
and discussion.

Philip