[oe] Dropping qt4-x11-free versions 4.1.2 and 4.3.3?

Jeremy Lainé jeremy.laine at bolloretelecom.eu
Wed Mar 25 22:25:36 UTC 2009

>> * what are qmake2-sdk and uicmoc4-sdk? The package using this is
>> "meta-toolchain-neuros".
>
> It's for people wanting to develop the neuros stuff below with an 'sdk'.

Hm.. I'm not too sure how to go about writing an "SDK" package, but am willing to learn if
given some pointers.

>> * who is the maintainer for the neuros-* packages? They are in a
>> really sad state (staging
>> rules are only half-written so they mostly don't build), and they
>> keep coming up when I
>> grep for Qt-related stuff. I am wondering whether they don't belong in
>> "nonworking"..
>
> I guess I'm the closest thing to a maintainer for those. They built for
> me when I tried last (last year)

OK, my comment wasn't very helpful and probably exaggerated. Here is the status for
neuros-public/*:

* neuros-app-photoalbum: OK
* neuros-app-vplayer: FAILED (nstorageiconlabel.h: No such file or directory)
* neuros-lib-gui: FAILED (ndatetimelabel.h: No such file or directory)
* neuros-lib-widgets: OK (but only stages a library, no headers, could be the cause of above)
* neuros-mainmenu : OK
* neuros-nwm: OK
* neuros-qt-plugins: OK

--
Jeremy LAINE
Bolloré telecom | 11bis, rue Scribe | F-75009 Paris