[oe] OE presentations

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Sat Mar 28 23:14:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
I've done a presentation about OE at last years LinuxTag. I always
license my stuff in a way that other people can reuse it. However making
use of this offer is difficult if you have no way to find the
presentation somewhere.

I thought that it would be very helpful for OE if we would maintain
presentations about our project in the repository. This allows you to
use the idea for your own presentation and safe some time.

As such I created a folder contrib/presentations and put my slides from
2008 in.

I also found a nice CC-BY-SA licensed presentation here[0] which I
updated with information from 2009 and also put into the repository.

Would be cool if you could also share your presentations (in source form
please) if they are CC-BY-SA or similar.

If you fear the repo becomes to crowded with these things than lets find
a different solution.

Regards
Robert

[0] - http://free-electrons.com/docs/openembedded/