[oe] Addition of the Coyote Linux distro and HAProxy

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:56:41 UTC 2009

On Sunday 29 March 2009 22:11:33 Joshua Jackson wrote:
> Helps if I actually attach a patch file...
> --
> Joshua Jackson
> Vortech Consulting, LLC

You do not chose binutils and gcc in conf file. So it will pick whatever bitbake decides. IMO you should
use a preferred version

For glibc

+PREFERRED_VERSION_glibc = "2.5"
+PREFERRED_VERSION_glibc-cross = "2.5"
+PREFERRED_VERSION_glibc-cross-sdk = "2.5"
+PREFERRED_VERSION_glibc-cross-initial = "2.5"
+PREFERRED_VERSION_glibc-cross-intermediate = "2.5"

I think you only need PREFERRED_VERSION_glibc and PREFERRED_VERSION_glibc-initial

--
Khem Raj