[oe] OE presentations

Elena of Valhalla elena.valhalla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:48:20 UTC 2009

2009/3/29 Robert Schuster <theBohemian at gmx.net>:
> I thought that it would be very helpful for OE if we would maintain
> presentations about our project in the repository. This allows you to
> use the idea for your own presentation and safe some time. [...]
> Would be cool if you could also share your presentations (in source form
> please) if they are CC-BY-SA or similar.

I did a presentation on OE for the local LUG and wrote some material
for it, but it is in italian, would it be interesting anyway?

I still have to put a licence on it, but it will probably be either
CC-BY-SA or CC-BY

it can be seen here, page in italian:
http://www.lifolab.org/index.php/Seminari_2009#19_gennaio:_OpenEmbedded

--