[oe] OE presentations

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Mon Mar 30 18:00:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 12:44 +0200, Robert Schuster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Elena of Valhalla schrieb:
> > I did a presentation on OE for the local LUG and wrote some material
> > for it, but it is in italian, would it be interesting anyway?
> I thought about this, too. IMO it should go in. The whole issues of
> putting the presentations in is fostering reuse. And I think italian
> people that want to do have base for their equally italian presentation
> will find yours very helpful. :)
Yes that's a good idea...It could be very helpful for me(If I have to do
a presentation about oe)...specially because I do not speak perfectly
Italian yet...
(Maybe I could have done one at the openmoko meeting in Milan but I
couldn't go to it because it was at the same time than my computer
science courses...so maybe in another occasion...)
Denis.