[oe] [STABLE] branch created: stable/2009

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Tue Mar 31 16:37:27 UTC 2009

Hi

I would like to announce creation of new branch: stable/2009 in
OpenEmbedded repository. It was branched few days ago, build tested and
got some bugfixes which were added to .dev tree (and back to
stable/2009).

What was in build test? Distro "angstrom-2008.1", machines: qemuarm
(armv5te), at91sam9263ek (armv5te), beagleboard (armv7a), qemux86 (i586)
and vortex86sx (486sx). I tested building of next images: console,
console-base, x11, beagleboard-demo for each of those machines. So far
only glibc builds were tested, uclibc one is queued.

I also imported BitBake 1.8.12 (last release) into "stable/2009" branch
as this is minimal stable version which works with this repository.

Feel free to clone and do tests. I will write more later.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz