[oe] OE Infrastructure Move to OSUOSL Poll

cliff.brake at gmail.com cliff.brake at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:38:22 UTC 2009

Please share your thoughts in this poll if we should move the OE
infrastructure to OSUOSL?  We have been offered a VM on a fairly high end
server.  Uptime is reported to be very good, and there are several on-site
admins who provide good support.  Mickey has asked that we move the OE
infrastructure off his server so we need to go somewhere.  Just fill in
this form with a yes or no and your email address, then click submit.

The results of this poll will be published, so please be aware as you vote
or enter comments.  Anonymous entries will be discarded.

I've invited you to fill out the form OE Infrastructure Move to OSUOSL
Poll. To fill it out, visit:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cnFRNVQxdklockhqSXhSODBld1d5eVE6MA..