[oe] Recurrent failures to unpack packages

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sat May 2 00:30:10 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've been seeing this kind of failure at stable and would like to know
if someone has any idea where this come from?

gzip: stdout: Broken pipe
tar: Child returned status 1
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

In one of our images, we had four failures of this kind. But I'm unsure
where it comes.

bzip2: I/O or other error, bailing out.  Possible reason follows.
bzip2: Broken pipe
        Input file = /home/otavio/hacking/ossystems/sources/kbproto-1.0.3.tar.bz2, output file = (stdout)

bzip2: I/O or other error, bailing out.  Possible reason follows.
bzip2: Broken pipe
        Input file = /home/otavio/hacking/ossystems/sources/videoproto-2.2.2.tar.bz2, output file = (stdout)

bzip2: I/O or other error, bailing out.  Possible reason follows.
bzip2: Broken pipe
        Input file = /home/otavio/hacking/ossystems/sources/libXt-1.0.5.tar.bz2, output file = (stdout)

But same packages built fine with a -c rebuild.

Any guess?

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br