[oe] Pull request from DoréDevelopment - New: Micro distro/image

Martin Lund mgl at doredevelopment.dk
Sun May 3 17:33:41 UTC 2009

Hello Leon and all,

Thanks for pulling and thanks for all the acks and positive responses.

Now that its included I will turn my attention to fine tuning the
contents in the coming updates. Additionally I expect to reduce the
image about 10-20%.

Regarding the hash lines I think maybe something less distracting can be
introduced - its kind of an art issue for the artists out there :)

Regardless, I believe that some sort of section seperation helps to make
conf files more readable.

Br, Martin