[oe] [RFC] Use of an INC_PR var when using a .inc file common to multiple recipes

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue May 5 17:01:39 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've been noticing how boring is to update .inc files that are used by
many recipes. It's also risky since we can easily forget to update a
required bb  file or, in worse case, a new bb can be included in the
overlay and it won't be updated with the changes done on the .inc
file.

To solve it, I'd like to recommends the usage of the way I did for
firefox-l10n packages. I'm adding them just for reference.

What people think about it?

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br