[oe] progress on OE organization issues

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:44:21 UTC 2009

A new OE server has set up for testing at:

new.openembedded.org

The git repo has been set up (accessible via git and ssh).  Please do
not commit anything to this repo yet.  Currently I'm just syncing from
the main server with rsync.

Next will be cgit followed by mediawiki, patchwork, and bugzilla.

Thanks to nslu2-linux folks for providing this server.

Thanks,
Cliff