[oe] image generation

G. Eismann g.eismann at gmx.net
Mon May 11 18:52:53 UTC 2009

On Lunes 11 Mayo 2009 17:44:00 G. Eismann escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I am generating a image based in the micro-image.
> I have added a new package to the image and worked OK.
> Now, I have added several files to that package, but they are not in the
> final image.
>
> I can see the files in the install directory of the package, so I guess
> they are into the package.
>
> I have cleaned the package and the image, and built again the image. In the
> process, the package is being built again, but the new files are lost.

Well, I have found the problem, but I dont know why it's happening nor how to
solve it.

When building the image, the release 5 (the last one) of the package is built,
but in the "do_package_write_ipk" step there is an error because is looking
for the install directory for the release 1.

--
  - Eismann -